VISA   The Symposium>VISA

    For visa, getting Tourist visa from China embassies is recommended, which is an easy way to visit China.

    We can also send invitation letters to authors of accepted papers if needed. Please provide the following information:

    • Full Name
    • Father’s name
    • Nationality
    • Date of Birth
    • Passport no
    • Organization
    • Occupation
    • Address, email and telephone
    • Title of your paper

    Please contact the Program Co-Chair ( with the above information to get an invitation letter.